March was a pretty good month. Here's how I did with my goals:
- Date night once a month-We had at least 2 date nights this month.
- Family adventure once a month-Awesome hike.
- Daily routine for the kids-We started doing chores for TV time. This has helped with their schedule. They have morning, afternoon and evening chores. It has been great so far.
- Daily routine for me-Still very much a work in progress.
- 30 min of quality time with the kids-The chore/TV thing has limited the amount of TV they are watching, which gives us more time together.
- Create recipe binder-Starting to think this is a pipe dream.
- Plan and prep meals for the week-I planned meals, but I didn't stick to the plan.
- Make Boise my best race yet-The last 2 weeks of March my training was awesome.
- Enjoy a half marathon-Still nothing on the horizon.
- Stretching and strength training ever week-I've been doing Bikram yoga. Although not as much as I should.
- Eat 3-5 servings of vegetables a day- I'm stinking at this.
- Drink 64 oz of water a day. I honestly forgot this was even a goal. I'm closer to 64oz of wine than water :)
I'm already getting nervous about training in April. Little Dude and Pnut have different Spring Breaks. So that's two weeks where I'm going to have a little person for the whole day. It's going to be tricky.