Tomorrow I have a 3.5 hour bike. Most people (who like to bike) would be stoked if they could ride 3 hours on a Tuesday morning. I should be stoked. My friend Lindsay agreed to ride with me for part of it. A bike ride with a friend should be exciting! I shouldn't be dreading it. But I am. I'm worried about my tired legs. I'm worried it will be cold. Worried it will rain.....blah blah blah.
I know this is to be expected. People get tired. Training becomes a chore. I'm going to try my best to change my attitude about this ride. I'm going to focus on the good.
- I am able to ride my bike when most people are working.
- I have the physical ability to ride my bike 3.5 hours.
- I have a friend to ride with.
- There is only a 30% chance of rain.
- This is my last long ride until Boise.
- It's a chance for an adventure!