Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Whole30 Day 17

I seriously want to throw in the towel, and I have no idea why.  I feel amazing, I look better, my workouts are awesome, but I'm so sick of thinking about what I'm going to eat and what I can't eat.  I just want a glass of wine and to put some kind of sweetener in my coffee.  I want to go to a restaurant and not stress out about what I can or can't eat.

I feel like the strictness (is that a word) is smothering me.  I plan on eating like this from here on out (except the wine and some natural sweetener) so why do I need to wait 14 more days?!?!?

That said, I've told myself I will at least do 21 days.  Maybe by then I'll feel differently.


1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Think of how awful you will feel after that first sip. I bet awful!!

    ReplyDelete