Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Week 4

Holy moly, what a crazy week!! We had friends in for Thanksgiving.  Five kids running around like lunatics!!  It was great.

Due to Thanksgiving, and having company (and any other excuse I can think of) my training was a bit lax.   The week started off great and went down hill from there.

Monday- Rode 16.8 miles
Tuesday-Ran 1.5/weights/stretching
Wednesday- Rode 15.5
Thursday- Ran 3
Friday- Nothing
Saturday- Nothing
Sunday-Thought about riding my bike.

I know I've said this 100 times, but I need a plan.  I will seriously get on that this week.

Speaking of this week...I feel like I'm setting myself up for failure.  I had a doctors appointment this morning and I have ART this afternoon.  Pnut is having surgery Thursday and will be home recovering Friday. Add that to the fact that both kids are coming down with something, and I'm getting worked up that I won't have time to do any training.  And I won't, if I don't plan ahead.  Like today, I was awake at 5:45, but I couldn't get out of bed.  At 7:00 I finally forced myself to get up.  That could have been an hour on my bike.  Instead, it was a wasted (all be it warm and comfy) hour.  I'm hoping to get my priorities in order.

Speaking of priorities, I need to make eating better a priority.  I feel like a bloated cow right now.  I ate my weight in cheese and pie over the weekend.  It's hard to feel like doing anything when you have a tummy full of cheese.  This is a rough month for eating right.  Things could easily spiral out of control.

This was me, minus the cleavage.
Actually found this at http://samantharentz.blogspot.co.uk/


Anyone have any tips to avoid starting the New Year, 10 pounds heavier than you were in October?  I'm thinking about starting Bob Harper's The Skinny Rules...again. Apparently reading it isn't enough.






2 comments:

  1. I'm working on the plan for you today!! I can text you at 5:45 to get you to get up and go if you want! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure a text would do it. Could you come over and drag my ass out of bed?

      Delete