Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Slow Start

Last week was technically my first week of marathon training.  It was also the kid's first week out of school. Those 2 things didn't really work well together.  I got in a few runs, but didn't stick to my schedule.  What are you going to do?

We did get to do cool summer things, like go on an awesome hike and a ferry ride.





I'm planning on getting back on track this week.  Today is the first day of summer camp. WAHOOO!!!  I'm spending the day cleaning my house.  Tomorrow I'll get back on the training wagon.  I've got 15 weeks.  Plenty of time, right??

I have a sprint tri this weekend, so that's exciting.  I have no idea what to expect.  I haven't been on my bike in a couple weeks. I'm hoping my Boise training will get me through.

Happy Summer!!!!!

1 comment: