Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012-The Year of the Doctor...and more

2012 was a year of illness and injuries.  Stress fracture, pulled muscles, sinus infections and bronchitis.  I've had enough drugs and doctors to last me a life time.

I have decided to ignore the negative.  I'm going to focus on the wonderfulness of 2012.


  • We moved to a great house in a neighborhood we love.
One of our first neighborhood walks
  • I found beautiful places to run.

  • Had new adventures.


  • Introduced the kids the beauty of a long hike.




  • Penelope did her first triathlon

  • Made new traditions.



  • Qualified for the 2013 USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships.
10th in my AG :)
  • Celebrated our 10 year anniversary.
Seems like a lifetime ago


  • I some how have no pictures of Thanksgiving or Christmas.  But we did celebrate them, and they were fun!


  • We played until we were exhausted.

I can only hope 2013 is as wonderful!!

2 comments:

  1. You had a great year and I've had a ton of fun getting to know you and your family too! To many more adventures in 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete