Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Short Cuts

There are no short cuts!  I know this, yet I still look for them.



I am a slow cyclist.  I hate this.   I hate it! Hate it! Hate it!  Last year I asked someone how I could get faster.  Their response "Ride more."  What did I do?  Bought a kick ass bike.  I have to be faster with a faster bike, right?  Well...yes, but not fast enough.  Do you know how embarrassing it is to be slow on a kick ass bike?  Embarrassing.  Short cuts don't work.  

My goal this season is to be faster.  How am I going to do that?  I'm not sure.  Pretty sure I'll ride more.  I can't afford a faster bike.

If you have any non-shortcut ways to bike faster, I'd love to hear them.


1 comment:

  1. Just keep riding. Do interval work. Do hill climbs. It'll happen :)

    ReplyDelete