Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Funk

I'm in a bit of a funk today.  I'm not sure what's going on.  I've had a good few days of training, my house is clean, laundry is done, there is food in the fridge...all is well.  Except I just want to climb in bed, with a bowl of ice cream, and pull the covers over my head.

I have a list of things to do today.  Instead of getting stuff done, I'm wandering around the house, doing nothing.  Little Dude is cuddled up on the sofa watching Little Einsteins.   He looks ridiculously cute.  I might just lay down with him and watch TV until we have to pick up Pnut.

I thinking snuggling on the sofa (no matter how fabulous that sounds) will only feed into my funk.  I need to snap out of it.  I'm not sure a trip to Target, for dog food will help.  Although I'm sure Fergus would be happy if he could eat tonight.
Lazy day for everyone
I need to swim, but the thought of putting on my swim suit and getting in the pool is not very appealing. 

How do you get out of a funk?  

2 comments:

  1. sorry I meant to comment on this yesterday! Did you end up going to swim?
    I usually wallow in my self for a bit and then go do something as a pick-me-up...either going to get a treat or a pedicure or just taking time to stop and relax for a minute. Sometimes going for a run helps me but overall I just need to do something to make me smile! And I count on friends a lot to help me through funks! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I didn't get to the pool. Shortly after I posted this I got a call from P's school that she was throwing up :(

      I'm looking into Mater's groups right now.

      Delete