Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Stupid snow!

The snow is messing up everything.  We had an appointment to sign our paperwork for the closing this afternoon.  It was cancelled because the escrow office was closed due to the weather.  Seriously?  3 inches of snow and businesses are closed? Get some snow plows and salt!!

Speaking of closed, Pnut has been out of school ALL week.  Just found out it's closed tomorrow too.  She is not dealing well with the lack of 5 year old interaction, and I am not dealing well with a 5 year old cranky pants.

The snow is getting in the way of my work outs too.  Which adds to the hard time dealing with the cranky 5 year old.  Unfortunately the snow is not the only thing keeping me from working out.  I woke up around 3am with a horrible cramp in my hamstring.  I think I pulled a hammy in my sleep.  What does that say about my level of fitness?  And of course my foam roller is in storage, with everything else I own.  Guess I can't blame the snow for that. I'm hoping to make it to the gym tomorrow.  Maybe go for a swim. Or do the old lady pool aerobics.

Here is the one good part of the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment